We all struggle with tough times at some point in our lives, especially those times when things aren’t going as planned, or times when we face series of tribulations and challenges that seems too heavy for us. These challenges could emanate from work, family, school, friends, or other realities of life.
For instance, there were times whenn things might get really frustrating, and we somewhat begin to fall into depression because of the situation we might face at that time. Been through such, right? But we should keep on reassuring ourselves that God’s grace is sufficient and will see us through those tough periods.
A lot of us tend to forget what the scriptures say about these times, and we just give up on ourselves; That’s a wrong approach. Let uslook up to God and cast our burdens on Him. Remember, God will always love and come through for you even at your darkest hour!
Aside the numerous scriptures that helps us in our times of struggles, here are 10 BIBLE VERSES THAT WILL HELP YOU DURING TOUGH TIMES.
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; be not frightened, neither be dismayed; for the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3: 5- 6
- “No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.” – Joshua 1:5
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. – Matthew 11:28
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
- “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” – Psalm 46: 1
- “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint.” – Isaiah 40: 31
- “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
- “The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” – Psalm 118: 6
- “The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.:- Psalm 29:11
Stay Blessed, and have a great week ahead!
Follow us on our social media handles: